I need your help please.

See, there is one advice for you people. Whenever, wherever, if you see me, just kill me. Stab me, shoot me, your choice. Just please kill me. And for those who haven't read my previous posts, hi. And go read them. Anyways, I have trouble sleeping.(understatement of the year. I can't sleep at all). So I now use  sleeping pills. But that too has it's side effects. I have horrible nightmares. HORRIBLE. I just had one and now I'm shaking with fear. Good thing I have my friend, autocorrect here, helping me write correctly. If anybody has any suggestions regarding sleep, please share it with me. You can add a comment on this blog and tell me. Just please, I'm getting desperate here. I'll continue the story later. Maybe. I hope. Just please help me this once. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True