The hidden secret

All right. Back to bitching mode. Okay, so now you know about me. How I was a moody kid back then, am suffering cause of it. Also, if you haven't read my previous posts, man this ain't your cup of tea. First read them and then come back. I'll wait.

All done? Good. Let's continue from the point where I was getting my ass kicked. BY A GIRL. Anyways.



I remember that day. Didn't go as expected. Also pretty much the worst day of my life. So I was with Maggie in her hotel room, being puched and slapped. "How could you?" "What?" Josh was really nervous but it was just a matter of time that that nervousness skyrocketed. "Josh, I didn't expect this from you. Do you even know what you've done?" Josh was frozen still because he had an idea of what mistake she was referring to. I mean, he had only ever made one huge mistake that could cause this type of commotion. But what could he possibly have done to hurt anyone else. "When you were so busy in your own world, ignoring Jenny. Didn't you notice her attempts to talk to you?" "I did. But I had my own reasons to do so." "Oh really! Can I hear it, if you don't mind." Josh's face fell and he felt himself sinking in the bed. Maggie continued, " Do you know when a girl tries to talk to a guy? That's right. Jenny had a crush on you, you moron. I don't know what is it that she saw in you. But you were busy ignoring her of all people." Josh's face went pale and he felt a severe pain in his chest, as if someone hit him with a sledgehammer. He had a second heart attack.(It really was painful. Just thinking about it, I'm having trouble breathing. I need a break. Just a min. Okay let's continue.) Josh collapsed on the spot. He was taken to the hospital by Maggie. After four hours he woke up to find Maggie pacing around the room. Fear on her face. She was relieved once she saw me, Josh, wake up. And guess what, one more slap. But it was lighter. "What the eff was that? You almost gave me a heart attack. Although I literally gave you one. I'm sorry." "Don't be. And don't be shocked but this wasn't my first one either." Josh told Maggie everything about how he regrets his mistake everyday and how his life changed from fantastic to f***ed up due to his own fault.




 "Anyways, so Jenny didn't come because of you. She doesn't want all that pain back. Or maybe she's still-" "DON'T YOU DARE COMPLETE THAT SENTENCE. I've had a lot of problems for one day." Now Josh knew why he hadn't been able to contact Jenny. Why she blocked him on all social media websites. Why she even blocked his phone number. The only thing he didn't understand and didn't want to know was, 'Does she still?'..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True