Back to School???

I had a pretty weird dream last night. It was quite confusing but seemed like something I could do. I do not remember much of it but it went something like this. I am on a train to reach a city called Rapid City and there's a nationwide school chain in the country called DPS, and I went there for 10 years. So, I arrive at the city and make my way towards the school for some reason and before you know it, I'm standing in front of the main gate. Now, the catch is, Rapid City isn't my hometown, and I didn't attend this branch of DPS. But, here goes nothing and I went inside. I talked to some administrative staff and informed them of me being an alumnus and that I needed some school attested documents for applying in some master's degree or something. One thing led to another and I'm smoking pot in front of them and they're in awe because they've never seen a bong so big. And during all this, a teacher from my current, real life college shows up there. Let's call her May. May is a little surprised to see me and likewise. I let the staff awe over my pot selection and bong, and walk over to her. She tells me that she keeps coming here every few months or something. I figured she used to work here or she's a graduate from this facility. She denied both those claims and told me that she's just been partnering with them for some psychology study and they've cooperated with her. Either way, I accompany her and stay next to her because at this point I'm nervous I'll be caught. Somehow, it took me this long to realize that I'm in a place where delinquents are punished and I am basically everything that a school wouldn't want their students to be. As night falls, I start to pack up my things and I ask her where she's staying for the night. She said she has some relative here but she hates staying them. So, I offered to let her stay with me in my hotel room. And this is where it fades to black. Now, I had no hotel room booked or anything. But, I bet she paid for it, and I got to stay at a hotel all night for free. #RespectTheHustle...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True