Will probably regret this" is the title of this short blog...

 Well, I will probably regret this but I'm posting the blog link on my REAL IG account. Not gonna lie, it'll just make it easier for me to find this blog again. But it could also ruin a lot of my relationships. I'm not who I used to be, but some people in my IG are just idiots. So, Hi, potential idiot, hope you read this post first and understand that I don't wanna stir shit up. I don't mean trouble and if you ask me in person about this, I might just deny it all being true. As for the ones who I KNOW will read this and are not idiots, just don't let this change the way you look at me. I know some bitch tried to change that view recently but this is a little bit more darker and offensive than that. And if it bothers you, just talk to me and here's to hoping Goldy doesn't read it... I'll explain it to you in person why I kinda don't want you to read, Goldy. Anyways, it's almost 6am, time for my walk. Last time I went for a walk after doing a big internet thing. I came back to find my IG id stolen and passwords changed. Hopefully, this time I don't come back to chaos in my life because people are upset with what I write here. Because, if you talk shit about this and make a scene where it ain't necessary, I will knock your teeth in. Hasta la vista, pendejo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True