4am thoughts RESURRECTION

 Well, here we are again. Early morning with random thoughts in your head. Is it just me or is this happening with everybody? I don't mean like at the same time but this is happen with everyone? I don't know, man. Sometimes I'm just unable to sleep. For whatever reason it may be, I just can't seem to find my way around this one slight dilemma... You guys remember Jenny by any chance? It's okay if you don't, I mean she is only the girl that my entire blog basically sparked because of. Anyways, I don't know how to deal with the problem. She, SHE is the problem. She keeps popping up in my head. Random things end up reminding me of her. Maybe I see someone who looks a bit like her, or talks a bit like her. Or laughs a bit like her. And it's basically atleast once or twice a day. 


Now, in this world, I have never faced a problem that stumped me so. Because the key plot twist here is, I KNOW what has to be done to fix this. But that seems downright impossible. Don't believe me? Alright, I'll explain further. So I've been dropping her texts on Instagram... sorry, got a call. So, update. I asked a friend, Goldie, how to talk to someone who just doesn't wanna talk to you. Well, she said fuck them. If you're putting in so much efforts but they still don't wanna talk to you then let it be. And Jenny, that lady, hasn't even acknowledged my texts in years I'd say. 


So, I know what I have to do. I've talked about it in my previous posts too. I need closure and for that I gotta hear her side of the story from her. Not from another third party. But HOW DO I ACHIEVE THAT???? This girl won't even acknowledge the fact that I exist in the first place. My only hope now is Amy... But she's sick, so perhaps I'll wait a while. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True