Heyuoooooooooo

 Just saw my blog stats for the first time, because I found out a few seconds ago how to access them and I am truly amazed by this. I don't broadcast this blog. I don't go flaunting or bragging. Despite that, just this month, over 40 people have visited my blog. And if that wasn't enough, 90+ have visited my blog in the last month alone. I wasn't looking for this, but I sure am excited to see it. Thank you, to whomever reads this. Really, it's so cool to me that people are actually interested and keep coming back to my blog. What started as a pseudo-attempt at a deep dark web visit is now a halfway decent blog. Fun, I suppose. Well, here's to hoping it doesn't blow up. UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True