Is it complicated or do I complicate it?????

 Is it complicated or do I complicate it? The eternal question man should ask himself. And it is the question this man is asking himself right now because it seems to me that my life is really complicated but could it just be simple and it is I that makes it complicated every single time? Well, I've been thinking about it a lot and turns out yeah, I do make it more complicated at every turn because I'm DUMB. Why do I do this? The answer is dumb, because I'm simple... Get it? Anyway, life gets blurry sometimes when you're as drunk as I am. Don't worry, I am of legal age in my state. As for my past life, it turns out that I have done a lot of things that have made my life extremely difficult and the worst of it all is that I don't regret most of those choices. Like what is wrong with me, am I right? Life was supposed to be simple. Hunt, eat, sleep and repeat. But no, man wanted more. Man wanted comfort, ease of access, glory, money, fame, power. Life is so simple that we in today's day and age can't even fathom. For us, the simplicity just short circuits our brains, numbs our mind, kills our brain cells and makes us dizzy. Life is all about death but we humans wanted to conquer death. We wanted health. The only reason being healthy is IMPORTANT today is because we made it so. And when I look around the world and see so many faces, I realize that we're doomed. We as a race, species, are doomed. Ain't no way we surviving for long. One act of God wiped out the big chicken, another one will wipe out the wise-cracking chimps. And life will start again, simpler, sweeter and easier, until yet another bitch-ass species thinks they're superior and does exactly what humans do. So, I raise my fruit candy flavored rum filled glass in toast to the extinction of mankind because, trust me, it's long overdue...

.

.

Relax, I don't actually want the mankind to end, but I can certainly see benefits to it. And yes, I'm aware I'm part of the problem, so when I say mankind, I mean starting with me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True