Lately it has been a slow day...

I'm sure it's not just me, but lately I've been lacking motivation in life. Not to be confused with motivation to live. I've just been feeling if it all is worth it. Whether this world, THIS world being the surroundings I'm in, whether I gain ANYTHING from it. I'm all for optimistic, glass half full guy, but maybe that half isn't enough. Maybe I need something more significant, more valuable, harder to achieve, more stimulating, more rewarding, just more, I suppose. And I don't know how to get that. So, come with me on this journey and let's see what I can do when push comes to shove. I gotta be honest, I'm not too confident about this go-getter attitude but let's see. Faith is funny like that...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pasta man, where's the pasta?????

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True