The Brick in the Oven

SW - Is this what made you summon,
          me here, for this Brick in the Oven?

LM - But I would ask you the same,
          Is this Brick in the Oven a game?

SW - I'm as stumped as you are,
          lost my mind over this.
         Who can tell us about the Brick?
         Maybe she can, Excuse me, Miss?

MM - Oh children, how can I help you?
           Hmm, isn't it past your curfew?
           Its late at night, you should go home,
           Your parents must be worried, rush back home.

LM - But Miss, what about the Brick?
          Do we do nothing, just let it sit?

MM - Oh dear, there's a Brick in the Oven.
           Wait, which authority do I summon?

MM - Yes 999, I have an emergency.
          In this park, there's something to see.
          There's a brick in the oven, it's plugged in.
          But there's no one here, no person.

999 - That's a kind of bomb, please run
          Run, and take along everyone.

LM - Ah, it exploded. Thank God we're okay.
          All of us are saved, yay. Uh-oh, oh wait!

SW - Wait you shall, for I got caught,
          in the explosion, it was as scary as I thought.

LM - I shall honor you forever, as you die in my arms
          I may make folk songs about you, and protect you from harm.

MM - Okay kids, it's late but your creativity I loven.
           It is time for bed, say goodbye to the Brick in the Oven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True