A Declaration of Something, I suppose???

 I miss being in love. Anyone else who relates? Remember that feeling of having someone to call to when you get back to your place after a tiring day? Or even better, ever came home to your partner? I have never and I couldn't be more lovestruck by that idea. Pun intended. I remember what it felt like to be in love. I've been in love 2 different times. The first one is the one that inspired this blog way back when. It hurt like hell truly hath no fury like a woman scorned. Every second of that period was like a thousand needles jabbing into my face at the same time. But despite that, that feeling of loving someone, even if it wasn't reciprocated, that was magical. That was alight with the glow of a million fireflies. Oh that moment in a day when I'd lay eyes on her. Just to get to look for half a second, look at her smile, laugh, or even scowl, those moments just made my day. Bonus if I get to talk to her. Yes, this makes me sound creepy but hey, this is my blog and ya'll gotta take my side. Nah, but I was a little sus if you saw me watching her and you didn't have any context. I wouldn't stare at her, or atleast not in a very obvious way. I'd like to think I was sly with it. But every time I'd see her, the world would slow down as if to give me more time to take in her magnificent beauty. Her surroundings would glow with a luminescent light, while also getting blurred. The only thing in sharp 4k ultra HD would be her. Every mannerism exaggerated to its peak. Every hair flip, every giggle, every shift of her posture. And I know this all doesn't sound romantic or sexy but trust me, to this dumb highschooler it was the most divine thing I'd ever seen. Every day, I had a reason to get up out of my bed. She'll be there today. And every day that she'd be absent to school, man that day felt like it went on for ever. 


But nuff about her, as I was saying, I miss that feeling. That feeling of having someone to look forward to in a day. Looking forward to talking to that person every day. That feeling of fulfilment every time you have an interaction with them. Lately, I've kinda been feeling a little something for this lady named Dory. I believe I've mentioned her before. And I can see it developing into a borderline crush or even like. The only thing stopping me, well two things. First is that I know she doesn't like me back and that I don't think I have the clout to woo her. And the second thing is I'm not sure if she'll accept me even if she had feelings. See, it's my fault that I friendzone myself when I make new acquaintances. And I did start talking to Dory with the intention of friendship. But idk, I think your favorite blogger might have a crush soon. If you have any tips for this socially awkward weirdo then leave a comment. Lord knows I can use the help. I do NOT wanna screw this up. She is quite literally everything I could ask in a girlfriend... If you're reading it and you realise it's you I'm talking about then hit me up. Maybe we can grab a bite sometime...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True