Recent Developments have led to This...

 Truly, it seems that the world is out to get me. Maybe I'm imagining the signs, maybe I'm hallucinating too much. But maybe, my days are numbered. Things have been happening lately that make me worried and concerned. Today, I dodged and barely avoided a road accident. I was driving my bike casually, like I always do and out of nowhere a truck cut in front of me and took the biker right in front of me with it. If I didn't brake on time and turn to the left, I would've been trampled. The truck driver evidently was trying to avoid hitting a dog, but there was no dog on the road...Creepy. 


There was another incident recently too. I am not sure but I believe I was about to be mugged. I went out for a walk at night and was smoking a cigarette as a man pulled up and started asking for directions. This soon turned into him asking my qualifications? Of course, all I told him were lies. Anyways, he then out of nowhere grabbed my hand and I panicked. I pulled him to the side and he fell with his bike on his leg, I think. And I could've just walked away but for good measure, I saw it fit to stomp his head a few times. 


All this, however, isn't the highlight of this week. I met this girl, she's cute and we vibe well together. I went across town and she came to pick me up in a cute little helmet. I think I asked her twice or thrice by now to read my blog but now that I'm writing this, I'll probably not ask her again... Anyways, We went on a drive, I could feel her slowly getting closer to me. At the beginning, she was a bit stiff and as the ride continued, she slowly edged closer. She doesn't know that I noticed it... Or it could've just been an imagination, I don't know. I think she did it on purpose. Anyways, the night ended with an awkward kiss. Cute but awkward peck, she was caught off-guard, which was my plan but she panicked I suppose. I asked her later if she was disgusted or if she didn't like it but turns out she was just not expecting it. So, bullet dodged, phew. Anyways, I don't have any material for any posts right now so this'll have to do. Guys, wish for her to dream about me right now. She's sleeping, let's reel her in...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True