Journey to the Beyond or Returning Back to the Source

 Shot through the heart, and I'm to blame

Whatever I do gives love a bad name.

I try my best to be a good guy

But everything I do can only cause pain


Maybe I don't really try to do good in the world,

But I'm causing more chaos, good deeds there are none

It scares me so, to be in your arms, closing my eyes

Because the may be filled with your screams and cries


My voice can't be heard, I choose to trap it in

But my mere existence can crumble your life from within

To be with me in this plane of existence,

You may have to destroy the world you now live in


Feels as if I am the results of the equation balancing itself 

That means there's enough good in the world, no need for more

Making my efforts to put good in the world futile

Turning me into the monstrous negative entity I so abhor.


I am a harbinger of chaos, should I embrace

Should I lean into that darkness, turn my face 

Abandon the light, burn my morals beyond a trace

And fuck the world, fall from God and into the devil's grace


I'm leaving heaven, angels won't find me

I fall from the sky, no one besides me

A ball of fire, I crash on the ground

Unti a world of torture, by blood I'm bound.


My god complex can't help me now, it's a liability 

I have no power to help anyone, I live in an abyss of anonymity

I scream and cry all through the darkness "it's not fair, it's not fair"

And yet I still don't find the answer to "why in the hell would anyone care?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Demons, Outer Sermons

Ah shit, here we go again...

The Heart is an Arrow, It Demands Aim to Land True